We help the innovative aspirants to get expertise in designing the accessories like purses, hats, shoes, etc. so that they can bloom in this career and get highly paid..
DURATION: 3 Months
CERTIFICATION: Times and Trends Academy
Accessory Design Course involves learning about designing jewelry, embellishments and leather goods intended to complement clothing and contribute to comprehensive fashion image. Similar to fashion designers, Accessory Designers use their creativity and artistry to design, produce and ultimately promote original wardrobe pieces.
Accessory Designers have the freedom to work with a variety of materials: from metals to leather and beads to satin while still using their creativity. With
Accessory Design Courses
you can begin this career and go on exploring your creativity in accessories.
Do you think there aren’t enough career opportunities in this field?
- You can start your own brand of accessories collection.
- You can work in accessory design offices.
- You can work in commercial and retail areas.
- You can work as a freelancer
- You can teach in design institutes
Am I at the right place, doing the right course?
We at Times and Trends Academy offer one of the best Accessory Design Courses. Equal importance to theory and actual work is very important when it comes to courses like Accessory Design. Detailed syllabus and interactive teaching is our forte.
- Sketching techniques for design and technical drawing.
- Material Knowledge
- Gain Knowledge in the vast area of Accessory Design
- Get to know about recent trends in accessory world
- Learn about the best designers in the world and make one your own inspiration
In our Accessory Design Course we give industry exposure to students with the industry visits, guest lectures, etc. All this makes them employable and stand out in the crowd.
So, enroll with our Accessory Design Course for a bright future.
Am I getting enough from this course?
- More emphasis on practical training
- Experienced Teachers
- One-to-one attention for continuous growth of students
- Guidance for getting a highly paid job or starting own business
Are you in a dilemma whether you will be placed or not after this course?
We at Times and Trends Academy help students to make them financially independent and we achieve this with our rate of placement which is 97% for almost every year. We have a policy of 80% attendance and 50% average marks. If the student follows these two conditions 100% he will get the placement.
Below listed students are the evidence of our journey with the motto of “Building Careers and Building the Nations”.
- Sources of inspiration
- Basics of an accessory designer
- Rendering of accessory
- Costume Jewellery Introduction
- Trends and Inspiration
- Introduction to Footwear
- Introduction to Accessory in general
- Introduction to Jewellery Designing
- Sustainable Design