We train the career aspirants to master the taxation field so that they can be a specialist in taxation and get a highly paid job in the same..
DURATION: 3 Months
CERTIFICATION: Times and Trends Academy
Advanced Taxation Course is a training program in tax and corporate matters. It aims to train the young professionals who work in tax and administrative domains. This course enhances the careers of chartered accountant, business tax expert and tax lawyers. The Advanced Taxation Course offers a framework in the Tax Advice and Compliance Requirements that is faced by the companies on a daily basis. Advanced Taxation Course specializes in the understanding, interpretation, mastering, analysis and application of taxation in the taxation field.
Do you think there aren’t enough career opportunities in this field?
- Almost every business requires Tax Experts, so the Advanced Taxation Course is important for every small or large business.
- If you are a Tax Auditor or Tax Lawyer, this course will enhance your career.
- You can expect hike while working in various banks like Kotak, HDFC, etc. or other financial institutes with Advanced Taxation Course.
- If you are a consultant or have your own Tax Consultancy, this course will give you lot of knowledge and you can earn better.
- With GST (Goods and Service Tax) recently implemented in India, career opportunities in Taxation have got tremendous scope.
Am I at the right place, doing the right course?
We offer Advanced Taxation Course at Times and Trends Academy (TTA). This course takes you way ahead in the Taxation Career because it is a reputed course and has assured great career opportunities in past. With the Advanced Taxation Course at TTA, you are bound to get recognition at work, improved compensation and better job prospects.
Am I getting enough from this course?
- 60 hours of classroom training
- In-depth theory and practical based teaching
- Guest lectures from experts in the industry
- Individual attention to progress of each student
Are you in a dilemma whether you will be placed or not after this course?
Come to Times and Trends Academy, Learn from the experts and get a placement for sure!!
Yes, our students get 100% placements if they have 80% attendance record and 50 % average marks in their respective course. We are really happy to have a 97% placement record!!
These are the students who have witnessed our genuine efforts of offering a highly paid career to the willing aspirants.
So enroll soon, the great opportunity is waiting for you. This course assures that sky is the limit in Taxation field. Join the Advanced Taxation Course at Times and Trends Academy.
Fundamentals of Accounts
- Accounting Concepts & Principles
- Overview of Accounting Standard
- Sub-Fields of Accounting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Accounts & Audits
- Basic Accounting Terminologies
- Book-keeping and Accountancy
- Classification of Account
- Source of Documents
- Journal and Ledger
- Subsidiary Books and Cash Books
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Rectification of Error
- Trial balance and Final Accounts
- Capital Expenditure and Revenue
- Bad Debt
- Joint Venture
- Auditing Basic
- Techniques and procedures of Auditing
- Internal Control Check and Internal Audit
- Audit Report and Certification
- Types of Audit
- Income Tax
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Complete Bookkeeping under Tally
- Why is tally the best for Basic Financial Management?
- Why is tally the best for Basic Inventory Management?
- Why is tally the best for Advanced Inventory Management?
- Technology advantage of Tally ERP-9.4
Industrial & Commercial Law
- The Indian Contract Act 1872
- The Factories Act 1948
- Sales of Goods Acts 1930
- The industrial Disputes Act 194 7
- Workmen compensation Act 1923
- Payment of Wages Act 1936
- Minimum Wages Act 1948
- Employees provident funds & miscellaneous Provisions Act 1952
- Payment of Bonus Act 1965
- Payments of Gratuity Act 1972
- Consumer protection Act 1986
- Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
- Companies Act 2013
- Overview of the basics
- Text functions
- Date and time functions
- Statistical functions
- Logical functions
- Lookup functions
- Sorting & filtering for extracting & analysing data
- Miscellaneous topics
- Conditional formatting
- What if analysis
- Table Name manager
- Pivot tables
- Presenting data using charts