Admission Open For 2020
“Event Management as a Lucrative Career Choice..”
Do you get excited to plan an event? Does your energy rise high and mind race with a million ideas to make any event a grand success? If yes, then there is an Event Management career option for you. One can pursue an Event Management Course and earn good money while working with passion.
- The Event market has increased from INR 1800 crore in 2010 to 2800 crore in 2012.
- The industry is estimated to reach INR 5000 crore by 2018.
- The wedding industry is currently estimated at 100,000 crore annually.
- Approximately 650+ trade shows are organized in India every year.
In Technical Collaboration With
Register Here For Free Demo Lecture
A Unique Academy Crafting Beautiful Event Planners & Manager
Our Event Management courses offers the following
Times and Trends Academy Launches BUDDY 2.0
1 + 1 Scheme Offer...!!
Know More About Our Course
Buy 1 Year in Event Management Course and get a FREE Voucher for your BUDDY or Yourself for the same cost.
- We give you your favourite career choice
- We give you 100% placement assistance
- We give you industry exposure, personal chitchats and work experience in Bollywood
An estimated 5000-crore-worth industry is calling you. Do you have what it takes to be the next BIG Event Manager?
10 Tips to become a Successful Event Manager:
Download Free E-Guide
Know Your Course
City of Oxford College + Accelerated Professional Certification Course (Times & Trends Academy)
Hightlights : Fundamentals of Event Management, Communication, Presentation & English, Event Technical Elements, Sponsorship, Marketing & Celebrity Management, Licensing & Permissions, Entrepreneurship, Sales and customer Relationship
Benefits : Industry Experienced Mentors, 100% Placement Assistance
Our Chief Mentors and Industry Experts
The grand event “Artha – Fashion Show 2019” by Times and Trends Academy is organized by our students. They have taken care of Fashion Show’s set designing, DJ, Music, Ramp Walk Stage Designing, Seating Arrangements, Refreshments, Sponsorships, Production etc.