We help the career aspirants to master the 3D designing with Revit Software so that they can build high-quality designs and be well-paid professionals..
DURATION: 2 Months
The aspirants who want to excel in designing in any engineering domain, Revit Training is very good option. Revit Training includes drawing the Plans, Elevations, Sections, Detailings, Mep co-ordination of Buildings with BIM Technology. Many Revit Training programs are available in the market and so, it becomes a challenge to choose the best one.
Do you think there aren’t enough career opportunities in this field?
- You will know how to develop high-quality, more accurate architectural designs; use tools specifically built to support Building Information Modeling workflows.
- This training program enhances your career and makes you eligible for getting highly paid.
- With this Revit Training, you will be able to work effectively in different domains like architecture, landscaping, civil, interior design, etc.
Am I at the right place, doing the right course?
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) offers a two-months Revit Training Program for Designers, Architects, Structural Engineers, Engineers, Contractors and other aspirants. This Revit Training will teach you methods to design a building and its components in 3D, and annotate the model along with 2D drafting elements. The Revit Training will also make you familiar with ways to access the information about the building from buildings models database.
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) will cover many tools of Revit Training like planning and tracking of different stages in the building’s lifecycle – from Concept, Construction and Demolition. Revit Training offers tools that help in Architectural Design, MEP Engineering, Structural Engineering, and Construction. Revit is software with higher acceptance in the industry as it is built for BIM that helps in Designing and Building.
Revit Training from Times and Trends Academy (TTA) will make you an able professional in Design and Construction domain. So, join now for a shining future.
Am I getting enough from this course?
- Experienced Trainers with expertise on the subjects
- Highly configures computers for practical sessions.
- Effective workshops, guest lectures, industrial visits and training.
- Rich library with latest books, magazines, etc.
Are you in a dilemma whether you will be placed or not after this course?
Come to Times and Trends Academy, Learn from the experts and get a placement for sure!!
Yes, our students get 100% placements if they have 80% attendance record and 50 % average marks in their respective course. We are really happy to have a 97% placement record!!
These are the students who have witnessed our genuine efforts of offering a highly paid career to the willing aspirants.
- Introduction to Revit & Fundamentals
- Applying the Principles of the User Interface
- Configuring Templates and Standards
- Preliminary Design
- Architectural Modelling
- Building The Model
- Curtain Elements
- Helping 2D views & Perspective views
- Lighting and Material
- Rooms and Areas
- Annotation Documentation & Detailing
- Basic of Structural Modelling
- Modelling & Massing for Design
- Geographical Location and True North
- Site Planning With Sun Setting
Note: The course curriculum is subject to change as per the latest industry standards.